Fat Shark’s flagship HDO is the drone world’s first FPV goggle to use OLED display technology.
The HDO’s OLED display stack produces vivid colors and higher contrast ratios, giving pilots the ability to see better detail under challenging and changing lighting conditions. Fast-moving images also display better thanks to reduced artifacts from image retention. On top of the OLED module, Fat Shark’s patented optics produce crisp images from corner to corner on each display, alleviating the edge-blurriness from which many competing goggles suffer.
This is another innovation of the year in drone industry. Drone flyers will be benefit from this new product on their FPV experience.
Additional features include a higher-power module bay for power-hungry, next generation receivers and an improved user interface for better switching between HDMI and analog feeds.
Now available on GetFPV.com
- Resolution: 960 x 720
- Field of View: 37°
- Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- IPD: 59 – 69mm
- Weight: 186g
- Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P
- Dominator HDO Headset with fan-equipped faceplate
- Zipper Case
- 1800mah 7.4v USB Charging battery Pack
- Receiver module is not included, sold separately.
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.
Be the first to review “Fat Shark Dominator HDO FPV Goggles”