Caddx has introduced a new competitor in the HD FPV camera category. The Caddx Turtle is a 1080p 60fps capable mini fpv camera split into two parts, the FPV camera and an HD DVR board. Users who are constantly deciding whether or not to use an HD action camera may find this option perfect for their needs, especially those interested in shedding the weight of a heavy action camera but still want HD recording.
New in V2
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More rational PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes – no offset hole!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
Note: Full-size metal bracket shown in some photos is not included at this time.
- Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL,changeable
- Video Resolution: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Recording FOV: 170°
- Mini Illumination: 0.01lux
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
- Working Current: [email protected]/[email protected] (low consumption)
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Electronic Shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- Net weight: 12g(more or less)
- Color: Red
Quick operation guide
- RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
- LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
- DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
- MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.
- 1 x Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
- 1 x Bracket for camera
- 1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket
- 1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card