Compact, versatile and powerful, the battery chargers board is among the most popular pilots’ common tools. This charger board is customized for BT2.0 connector battery, while it is safely and easily charging packs.
Not sure if it’s worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell‘video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
- Allow charging 6pcs BT2.0 Connector batteries at the same time, Individual charging per ports, not parallel
- You could also use XT60 adapter or 3s/4s battery(XT60 Input) as supply power so you can continuously charge
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
Note: If you plug battery with XT60 connector, please switch to corresponding Input voltage button. 3S battery– 3S button, 4S battery– 4S button. If you do not switch match button, it will unable to be charged. The power adapter can choose any Input voltage button.
Charger Board Specification
- Weight: 36.86g
- Dimensions: 75x42x22mm
- Input: 3s – 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Optional AC Wall Adapter
Be the first to review “BetaFPV BT2.0 1S Lipo Charger Board”