BLACK FRIDAY – 2 LiPos CNHL 4s 450mAh de regalo!!
Not only support 4S power, but also possesses high-quality video and clear footage. What an awesome drone! Equipped with 1105 5000KV motors, new F4 V2 4S FC, BLHeli_32 and Caddx turtle V2 camera, using single N-channel MosFETs, soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, enable you to enjoy the powerful flight and beautiful scenery at the same time. A great choice for cruising, you can get tons of fun and speed in this cinewhoop.
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with an HD camera on 4S power.
- With the high-performance STM32F051 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- Comes with upgraded F4 V2 4S FC, this FC is equipped with ports which support to plug the receiver, ESC, led board and VTX directly, no need to solder, convenient for installation.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a lightweight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed to support 4S. The motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2″ prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 80.5g (without battery)
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2″ 4-Blades Props
- Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- Canopy: Canopy for Caddx Turtle V2
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-4S battery
- Flight time: 4min – 6min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Continuous current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
HD Camera and Z02 VTX
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many pilots revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone–They add an HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high definition and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with HD DVR camera by default so that pilot does not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized ZRC antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
In the Beta85X design, the part of HD DVR is independent of the drone. You could mount or remove the HD DVR part very easy. In default, the drone comes with CADDX Turtle V2 HD camera.
BETAFPV lost a bunch of prototype drones because of this AXII antenna. Why? The 5.8g VTX signal is still perfect when the RC radio transmitter connection breaks up! This is why we chose this micro antenna for the Beta85X 4K.
Learn more about Lumenier antennas.
What Was Done To Support 4S?
This Beta85X has upgraded in individual parts like FC, ESC, Motor, which can support 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a new FPV experience.
F4 V2 FC
Extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC’s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
1105 5000KV Motor
Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won’t cause the issue of overheating. Also, changed motor cables from 30AWG to 28AWG.
The Stiffener Brace of Carbon Fiber can reinforce the Beta85X frame, avoid the instability caused by too strong power when Beta85x is flying.
The Beta85X drone also comes with “props out” by default. Why we need “props out” direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
How to Setup your Beta75X
Much of this setup guide applies to the Beta85X as well.
Join the online discussion about our X Series Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
- 1 x HD DVR 4S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 x OSD menu board
No batteries included. Purchase BETAFPV 450mAh 4S Battery separately.