Looking for the best built flying wing on the market? Look no further than the Xeno. Most flying wings are built from cheap foam or flimsy balsa and film, but not the Xeno. It’s built from the ultra durable Elapor foam that has come to signify quality and durability in the foam airplane market. Utilizing the latest 3D CAD/CAM design techniques and our superior foam molding technology, the Xeno takes the flying wings to new heights with its unparalleled durability and performance. The unique design of the Xeno allows it to be switched from glider to electric in a matter of seconds and it even folds in half for easy storage convenience.
• Requires just a simple radio control system with delta mixing
• Removable / replaceable fins
• Folds in half for easy transport
• Good-natured flying characteristics, simple to fly stall-proof
• Broad speed range, a genuine fun-flyer!
• Optional electric power set: fitted in seconds.
• Optional transport bag with strap attachment (# 76 3317)
• Wingspan: 50 In.
• Wing Area: 596 Sq. In.
• Wing Loading: 4.1 - 4.8 oz./sq. ft.
• Fuselage Length: N/A
• Weight (English): 14.1 oz Glider / 16.5 oz. (electric)
• Target User: Beginner / Intermediate
• Motor: 50-150 watt Outrunner
• Speed Control: 20-30 amp
• Propeller: 9 x 6 Folding
• Battery: 3S 950mAh LiPo
• Servos: (2) HS-82MG
• Receiver: Hitec Optima 6